Friday, June 11, 2010

Exxxit: Life After P*** II

Luke Ford says:

Randy West says he wishes he had a wife and kids “but nobody gets everything.”

After sleeping with about 3,000 women in his life, he now lives alone.

Houston: “I had a labiaplasty long before most women knew you could get your labia lips trimmed. When I did that, it was a no-brainer. I was going to take the trimmings and encase them with lucite and sell it.”

“When the stock market went kaput, I lost almost all of my savings.”

Bill Margold: “What we give them in the adult entertainment industry for a brief shining moment is immortality, validation and credibility. Everyone of us wants to be recognized. When you went to the conventions, they lined up at your booths for autographs like you were professional athletes.”

Crissy Moran: “When I got into the business, a lot of people told me, you don’t look quite comfortable. I think it was the innocence that attracted a lot of my fans. I didn’t look comfortable in anything I did. Even if I was speaking, I didn’t look confident. I wasn’t very verbal. I just started feeling really depressed about it. I hit rock bottom emotionally. I went into the bathroom and threw a glass on the ground and then, crying, I fell to the ground and started cutting myself with the glass and blood started flowing everywhere. I had lost hope.”

“I didn’t have anybody who said, ‘You’re better than that.’”

Read On



No comments: