Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Feel Broken

Luke Ford writes:

Today I was telling my shrink, Dr. Spielvogel, about this new book by Reba ToneyThe Rating Game.

If you find yourself getting dumped a lot, it’s probably because you’re dating out of your league. If you do the dumping most of the time, it’s probably because you’re dating beneath you.

Reba urges people to rate themselves honestly on face, body, personality and life position and to then seek out partners in their ball park. A fat ugly smelly loser, for instance, should not try to date a socially successful ten.

The women I fall in love with tend to be out of my league.

They don’t mind getting together with me at the hovel for Torah talk, but they don’t want to be seen in public with me.

Ouch! It’s like I’m some chick who’s 50 pounds overweight but gives great blowjobs. You’re happy for the highs I give you in private but you don’t want to introduce me to your friends.

Well, I don’t like that.



No comments: